LADY ATA ROADWAY 365 TOURING DARKCAMO ALLVÄDER TEXTILE JACKETS
- Surface material in durable cordura
- Water and windproof, breathable Reissa® membrane, with taped seams.
- Cut in driving position, sleeve width adjustable. Several pockets. CE-approved shoulder, elbow and back protection.
- Removable thermal feeds that can be removed on sunny days. Removable CE-approved shoulder and elbow protection.
- Vential tie vests on the front and back of the jacket, over the chest, armholes and back.
- Adjustable in sleeves. Adjustable at waist front and back for the best fit.
- Maximized arm ventilation on both arms (The entire arm can be opened with the zipper for maximum ventilation)
- Double rear ventilation openings
- Lower ventilation mesh (All inner jacket ventilation at the bottom of the jacket)
- Temprator regulating lining with built-in ventilation openings
- Ventilation openings chest with zippers
- Adjustable in sleeve width and jack width
- Adjustable arms
- Adjustable double waist adjustment
- Adjustable vest with buttons and strips
- Regulatory CE-approved protection
- Double pockets
- Double shoulder pockets
- 4 stitches on the front of the jacket
- Inner pocket on the inner layer
- Large pocket at the back and a small pocket with zipper
- Shoulder strap reflective
- Armrests reflective
- Backrests reflective
|size||A- Chest (cm)||B - Stomach (cm)|